Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, April 1, 2018

18 in 2018 - April Link-Ups




Happy April, Spring, and Easter!

For those who are using this challenge to finish 18 steps on WIPs and UFOs this year, this is the link-up place for your April accomplishments.








WOW!  We had a great month last time! 

I mean, look at all this work we achieved!  ~~>

I know it's helping me to have these open-ended link-ups where we can post an accomplishment when we did it instead of waiting for a particular link day.



Let's do it again and get a few more things checked off this month!



This link will stay open all month so that you can link a post at any time reporting a finished item from your list. 

For details on this challenge and the place to link-up a planning list of your own,
go to: 18 in 2018.

2 comments:

  1. I have been overwhelmed with my kitchen renovation and brother invading, I mean, moving in that I haven't been doing much stitching. Now, I am in the process of emptying my sewing studio to make way for new carpet. Hopefully, I can manage some stitching time after that is done!

    Great job to everyone for their progress and finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what happened to my link up image . . . it shouldn't be solid black on the lower half. Lots got done this month but there's lots more to go. Here's to the possibilities in MAY.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.