Not sure how many quilts I can finish up around the ongoing house remodeling, but it's nice to be back at the stage of making goal lists again. This is linked up at She Can Quilt's post for the fourth quarter of intentions.
Here is my Q4 LIST OF QUILTS for the complete finish by December 31st:
(This is intentionally over-populated since finishes only count if they're listed up front.)
1. Sew Spooky – pleeeease get this finished for Halloween!
2. Ruffled Roses - for Scott's Mom , stitched from Aug 2011 to Aug 2013, it has 5,139 pieces and an ambitious quilting plan!
3. The Nov UFO Challenge, #? – to be drawn from my challenge list on Nov 1
4. Daisy Days - this only needs binding. Seriously? Finish it!
5. The Dec UFO Challenge, #? – to be drawn from my challenge list on Dec 1
6. Once Upon a Star - has the trapunto finished, now needs overall quilting
7. Holly Jolly Snowman - a kit I pieced together in December 2011. It's so cute - why is this not quilted yet??
8. Holiday Tidings - A BOM kit I got at JoAnn's in 2000, but pieced from Nov 2013 to March 2014. Maybe this will get quilted this season, and not hit a full TWO DECADES in UFO Land?
9. Raven's Throne - Row quilt 2 of 6 requested by Scott for his office, needs all the foreground work
10. Borealis Ridge - Row quilt 3 of 6 requested by Scott for his office, untouched kit
11. Caribou Crossing - Row quilt 4 of 6 requested by Scott for his office, untouched kit
12. The April UFO Challenge #5, "Devon's Quilt" – Queen size double wedding ring started beginning of 2015 or end of 2014, last worked on Dec 2017. Need quilting of the wide applique borders.
13. Hearts - pieced in May 2010
14. Modernology - pieced from Dec 2013-August 2014, a personal favorite, so why has this stalled so long?
15. Christmas Door Cover - Oh! And I can't forget the seasonal door cover I need to make for my longarm room so that my daughter visiting from Florida can have some privacy while she's camping out in there. I want to make a tree something like this and perch 2 or 3 cardinals in it.
16. Bay Window Treatments - Get the other two finished and installed
17. Garden Tub Picture Window Treatments - Find a trim I like and get these made and installed
18. Master Suite French Empire Doors - Finish the remodel work on the 4 doors and re-install them. Channeling a modified Louis XV look