Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, January 17, 2021

BOMs Away - Forever My Valentine

 


Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


Yahoo!

I finished all four of the Forever My Valentine blocks that I've been working on:

(Barring the 3D flowers, pearls, and other embellishments they get after quilting)






Just one block left - if I can only find where I put its little baggie of pieces when I had to quickly clear up for company so long ago . . . 


Oh, Yeah!  I also cut out the next 8-day batch of temperature blocks, but it took all my sewing time to finish the blocks above. 



~*~*~*~

Have you been able to do any BOM type work lately? We'd love to see it.  :)

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. The Valentine blocks look very nice even without the embellishments. Hope you find the bag with the missing pieces. I don't usually locate the missing pieces until after I cut new pieces, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Forever My Valentine blocks are wonderful, enjoy making the last one when pieces will be found ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it is someplace "safe" and maybe with some of my "safe" things - lovely blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Valentine's blocks are gorgeous, Lynette! I hope your missing pieces turn up soon. Last time I misplaced something like that, I had stacked several piles of things downstairs into one big pile to carry up with me. I eventually found the missing fat quarters in my pajama drawer where they'd stuck to the laundry I was putting away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your heart blocks are absolutely gorgeous!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.