Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, April 10, 2022

BOMs Away - Sage & Sea Glass

      

Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


This month's Sage & Sea Glass work was to turn these 20 pieces . . . 



. . . into giant flying geese, using the piano key blocks from a prior month.



I'm a little surprised I only turned one the wrong way around (and had to build a new block to fix it).



But fix it, I did.
And then I had several hours of time available while Scott was working on something, so I started in on the next month's work.
I got all the applique pieces traced, cut, and fused - so next month I can get right to work stitching those down.



Which means: The end of this BOM has come into sight. It's just there, on the horizon, waving at me. Hmm. Taunting me, actually! lol  (because there's still quite a bit of work remaining.


~*~*~*~

I have an announcement to make regarding BOMs Away Mondays. 

Subscription prices keep going up everywhere, including the one for having linky parties on your blog. After April, BOMs Away will no longer be held in this format. Instead, it is moving to a Facebook group! 

Kate and I will continue posting linky parties here each week for one more month, but you can also already access the new location:


The group is set up as a private group, meaning only members will see your posts there, and we will be screening requests to join the group so that spammers won't get in and drive us all nuts. One great thing about this move is that we can post progress any time we want, and you won't be left hanging if we've gone on vacation and forgot to set up an auto post with a linky party for you.

We hope to see you over there. I know I would not get a tenth the amount of BOM work done that I do without having this little "association" to post to. 

~*~*~*~

Did you work on a BOM type project this week? We'd love to see your progress!

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

12 comments:

  1. Your Sage and Sea Glass blocks are looking great. How pretty and clever to cut and piece the string blocks into flying geese units. You did far better than I would have ever done in not getting them turned around. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter week and thank you for hosting the link party. I am sorry that you are having to change where you will host the link parties, but completely understand and hope all works out nicely. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love what you're doing with those blocks. The colors are so cool together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that every person wants to express their feelings but they are not able to express their feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings Has expressed. Hi, you are a person who writes a very beautiful post, in the same way, you keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl
    Manesar VIP Photos Girl
    Gurugram hell girl
    DLF Phase 3 premium girl
    college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    online girl gurgaon
    housewife Gurgaon
    premium health

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch the latest updates of seriale turcesti subtitrat in Romana on tvpenet daily. If you like to watch seriale turcesti subtitrat in Romana so bookmark our website and enjoy all updates of seriale turcesti subtitrat in Romana and seriale romanesti on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, nice to see such a post to write such a beautiful post, and when I saw this post of yours, I was very happy to see its design and when I read it, I love to appreciate it. Because those who write such a beautiful post must get credit for it.
    Party Girls
    Air Hostess
    Rajeev Chowk
    Sushant Lok

    ReplyDelete
  6. low-impact form female to male massage near meof exercise in which you perform a series of motions while focusing on deep, slow breaths.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella spa having best customer feedback among all parlours in bangalore not an ordinary achievement giving 100% satisfaction is our main motto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our massage therapist about your preferences, any health conditions, and your desired level of pressure. Massages can have various benefits, including reducing stress, improving circulation, relieving pain, and promoting relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we offer all kinds of services for you to glow your beauty, just come to our beauty spa center once and get your favorite service and come back with your own beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. take services once from massage centre near me in chennai therapists, our therapists are fully talented for give happiness to all you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our hot girl massage therapists are capable enough to overcome all the difficulties, obviously we can provide all these at your home service massage in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you need good massage therapists with services which late night spa in hyderabad center provide to keep your body strong, it provide hot massage girl for your full night enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.