Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, April 25, 2022

BOMs Away Monday - The Road Home

        

It's time for BOMs Away Monday!

Sharimg what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Join us in our BOMs Away Facebook group)


This week I worked on my Road Home BOM.

I skipped ahead to Month 7, which was to augment the center block into a medallion unit:



And that wasn't too much work, so I made the 128 HSTs for Month 2 and put together the "claw" units for the sixteen 4-part bear claw blocks that are in that set of work.  This quilt has a large amount of low-volume space on it, as you can see by the lighter half of these units.


Now next month will be manageable for one weekend.  :)

~*~*~*~

Did you work on a BOM type project this week? We'd love to see your progress!

You are welcome to join the new Facebook group that Kate, from Katie Mae Quilts, and I host. You will find the group at this link:


It is set up as a private group, meaning only members will see your posts there. We screen requests to join the group so that spammers won't get in and drive us all nuts. 

One great thing about this move is that we can post progress any time we want, and you won't be left hanging if we've gone on vacation and forgotten to set up an auto post with a linky party.

We hope to see you over there. I know I would not get a tenth the amount of BOM work done that I do without having this interaction to rely on. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! There you go again making the most beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you working on The Road Home, Lynette! One of my quilting clients brought me her Road Home and it's the next one getting loaded on my frame. I'm looking forward to seeing yours come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog in very informative for us

    ReplyDelete
  4. kitty look so cute,
    wanna play with me?
    play slot pragmatic for make a lot money cutie?? :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Write more awesome post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fckin¦ amazing issues here. I am very satisfied to see your post. Thank you a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say, you got a nice article. Really looking forward to read more. Cool as ever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.