Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Goal Post October 2020 - OMG & Finish Along Q4

Oh, 2020, you Bad, Bad, Boy.  And hard miles yet to go. . .

The whole pandemic thing that everyone is experiencing*Continuing personal issues*AZ-CA-CO-OR wildfire smoke making our air seriously unhealthy for the last six or seven weeks running*Broken drain connection creating unseen mold issue requiring drawn-out rebuild of part of the house*Parents with truly alarming behavioral issues followed by a rapidly deteriorating terminal cancer situation seven hours away*Thank goodness for a happy little wedding amongst it all*Impending funeral, household reckoning, moving of father-in-law to another state*Fourth quarter, can we just be chill and work quietly through the remaining weeks once Dad is settled?

I am so very deeply depleted today, hoping some formal organization can help provide some quilting therapy. So, for October, my OMG is to get all the quilting finished on my Sew Spooky quilt.

One Monthly Goal October - Link up here





Q4 Finishing Wish List for the 2020 Finish-Along

#2020FALQ4List


This is all on Instagram now, but it's easier for me to see it laid out here.


1. Sew Spooky - about a third quilted on the domestic, finish on the longarm



2. Silky Wool Flannel Kind of Day - in Flimsy stage



3. Garden Friends - in Flimsy stage



4. Anna's Choice - in Flimsy stage



5. Marissa's UCCS Graduation - a few blocks are made



6. Scott's Moose Lake - in Flimsy stage



7. Scott's Morning Stroll - in Flimsy stage



8. Lynette's Dahlia - in Flimsy stage



9. Plums in November - partly quilted by domestic, finish on the longarm



10. Once Upon a Star - I think this has trapunto work finished, needs main quilting



11. Set Sail - in Flimsy stage



12. Dear Jane - in Flimsy stage



13. Modernology - in Flimsy stage



1 comment:

  1. I think it's safe to say that 2020 has been a challenging year for sure. Your quilts are beautiful and I wish you the best with your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.