Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, September 28, 2020

BOMs Away - Feathered Goose & Wind in the Whiskers



Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)

I've been using these 52 triangle arcs as leaders-enders for my priority sewing over the last few months. They are for my Feathered Goose Niemeyer kit quilt.



This weekend the whole set was ready for its final piece, so I had fun whipping them up for a set completion.

And then I still had some free time for quilt work, so I got all the rest of the fusible set onto fabrics for the final block of my Wind in the Whiskers project. It gets closer and closer to being a finished top!



I even got all the pieces in the two fullest baggies cut out.

As the box for the kitted fabrics is a great favorite with Navarre, I had some sweet company while working on this one.

If it fits, I sits!


~*~*~

How about you? Has any BOM type work been happening there?
Sure would love to see!

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the feathered goose quilt. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paper pieced arcs look delicious! My BOM link up needs to be a BOOM, I'm afraid, (Block of ONE Month) because the baby is due on October first!! Yikes! Wish I was one of those super organized quilters who has a stack of baby quilts all ready to go, waiting in the wings for the shower invitation to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.