Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, March 17, 2019

BOMs Away - Dahlia Emergence



Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)

This is getting close! A good bit of the assembly moved along, and I have all the paper piecing finished.


I'd wanted to connect the outer corner parts to the central wedges and trim the last paper set, but I've got migraine coming on, so curved piecing and rotary cutter are not good ideas. 

It should all finish up over this next week, and then I can pull out my old Rabbit Hole BOM!

~*~*~

How are things on your end? Did you do any BOM work this week?

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Your Dahlia is looking beautiful! You are really getting the pieces together for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your Dahlia quilt! This pattern has been on my bucket list for a while, so I love seeing how yours comes together ~ one of these days, I'll get up the nerve to attempt it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette, every quilt you make is so stunning! That is why I so love to follow your blog. I have now put this quilt pattern on my "want" list. I love it done in black and yellow. When I decide my colors I am definitely going with black and something. Thanks again for all of your wonderful creative inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.