Dragonfly Party 1!! I finished the binding on the second of these quilts, which was quilted by Judi Madsen of Green Fairy, in time to share the two in a trunk show for my father and stepmother when they visited, and again with my sister and her girls just last week.
Kelly's 1930's - once again, I did not get to this
Mermaid Fantasy for Heather - nor to this
Run, Kitty, Run - LOOK! I got it all quilted! Just have to finish tucking tails, then I can put the binding on. And of course, with this quilt - after all the intense FMQ, my brain is stuck on doing something super-fussy and matching alternating white and blue sections. That'll be a fun learning session!
Whoooo's Your Mama? - Plugging along - This was a sneak-in on the priority line. I was super antsy (still am) to put my focus on UFOs after spending so much time with Run, Kitty, but sometimes Life and Love step in. My daughter's kind gesture of giving me fabric when she's got limited funds deserves attention.
BOMs took a big hit. I only worked twice on them.
Dear Jane - Only 4 blocks remain. :D
July Goal Post
- ✓ Wild Rose Cottage -
Make its label, attach a hanging sleeve, and re-mark a cloth quilt bag to deliver it by the 6thfor the Denver Capitol Quilt Show! So excited about this. My first non-local show!!
- ✓ Devon's Monkey Spinners -
Get Devon's first-quilt top sandwiched and at least enough quilting finished to stabilize it.
- Start working on Kelly's 1930's -
make stencils for the two remaining corner wreaths off the ones she had already done,learn how to use the spoon tool
Put the borders on Heather's Mermaid Fantasy
- Run, Kitty, Run! -
bind it, make the label, photo-op, and send it :D
- ✓ Whoooo's Your Mama? -
finish the center and attach the borders
- Set Sail -
Wash, cut out, prep the center medallion, and sew the HSTs for this NewFO out of the NETY kits in deep storage. :)
- Get back on schedule with the standard 4 that I use for BOMs Away hosting posts. Since Scott has to work overtime shifts for the 4th of July and that weekend, maybe put together the flimsy for the old Selvages BOM :D
- Dear Jane - finish the blocks for sure!! yeah!!
- FMQ station - Devon's Silk Monkies
- Piecing station - Whoooo's Your Mama?, followed by Set Sail
- Hand station - Wild Rose show prep, followed by Run, Kitty, Run and then BOM work