Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 21, 2021

BOMs Away - dots and binding

 


Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


Not much BOM happened here this weekend. I spent most of my time up on the high ladder, cleaning all our upper windows and the entry chandelier. They were so grimy! Nice and sparkly now, though. 

I made my 8 temperature dots, but didn't stitch them down yet.


(I'm using the 2" Perfect Circles templates for these, and setting them onto a 3" finished-size block.)

And I got most of the binding stitched down for my Sew Spooky, so there's that for BOM work, as this was originally from this category of work. One more TV session will do it.



It will need to be cleaned and blocked, and then still gets embellishments and a label and hanging sleeve, but I'm hoping to have it fully finished by next week's post!


 ~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn to share any BOM type work you've done lately. 

:)

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I see all these temperature quilts and think it would be fun to make one. I just don't think I'd keep up with it and it would turn into an UFQ. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start to your temperature quilt -- I love the fabrics you've chosen! Aren't those Perfect Circles templates the best? :-). Now, if you're REALLY feeling the cleaning mojo, you are more than welcome to come over to MY house and climb ladders to clean chandeliers. My strategy for dealing with the dust bunnies has been dimmer switches on the lights. If I can't SEE the dust, I can pretend it's NOT THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect binding selection for Sew Spooky! I just love that quilt. I got the pattern and fabric for future. Gotta get UFOs done first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Temperature quilts! I'm betting there's a lot of blue fabric going into those these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.