Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 11, 2018

BOMs Away Monday - Kittens :)


Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)


I got my February work done on "Wind in the Whiskers" - 5 fun little kittens for the bottom left panel. They make me smile.  :)  



I'm not sure why only one of them has pupils. I'll put all the others in when it gets pre-quilting stitchery work. The next batch of work includes making the 3D butterflies these cuties are all playing with.



~*~ Have you done any BOM work recently? ~*~

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up,


and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.

11 comments:

  1. Wind in the Whiskers is going to be so lovely. The kittens add to the cuteness factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is going to be completely amazing! The details and work involved are practically crazy, but then, I expect to see hard things from you. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn’t remember that about their lack of pupils. Had to go back and find the post when I made mine...and guess what? They look just like yours. Nice job on those teeny tiny pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kittens. I have thought about doing this quilt, but I still have other McKenna Ryan projects that I am already working on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those kitties are so cute! I also love the pics of the kitties in your header - are they your babies? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kittens are so adorable. Can't wait to see this one finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute kitties! Have fun with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those kitties!! such great progress on this BOM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no BOM this current year, and have yet to quilt last years.
    One less thing on my plate so I can focus o the others!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable kittens. You made them beautifully! That will be one happy quilt :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.