Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Too Much :)

Too Much Boo Kitty in the box for me to pack my sister's quilt this afternoon. . . 




so I did my Too Much math instead.   :)



P.S. I am not doing this math a 3rd time when Marissa graduates!  ;D   Hooray for tutorials, because I will be relying on mine at that time.

5 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

That is going to look beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing your dufus moment. ;)

Stray Stitches said...

Boo Kitty is so cute! Your corner piece is going to be amazing :)

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a pretty Boo kitty!! Those corners are going to look awesome and worth every minute! But Yes, how cool that you'll be able to record it here on the blog.

Kristen said...

What an amazing quilt, I love the owls and that corner! :)

CosmoQuilts said...

I like your cat... does (s)he quilt too?