I like her approach - the essence of this push is not having to completely finish 17 quilts this year (a crazy goal if you focus on large, complex quilts), but it's the goal of moving things forward at least one significant step.
You can see that I keep notes of the next stage for myself on each item. A partially-struck name means the project has reached the full flimsy point and is at the quilting part of the process.
I hope to reach at least 12 complete finishes this year.
2. Leaded Glass (quilting) Quilt the colored part
Plums in November (finish quilting) Get completely finished
7. Frog Lily for Marissa (in blocks) Get the top assembled
Once Upon a Star(thread work) Do initial stitching and trapunto work
9. Stepping Stones (paper piece) Make all the blocks
10. Listen With Your Eyes (finish paper piecing) Make all the units
11. Set Sail (center done) Make the flying geese and put on the borders
|(Just the left side)|
13. You Must Be Croaking! (finish making blocks) Finish to Flimsy status
14. Garden Friends (finish making blocks) Finish to Flimsy status
15. Star Crazy (finish making blocks) Finish all blocks and assemble center
16. Fall Is All Around (Patchwork Party 2011) (Make the top) Finish to Flimsy status
Mermaid Fantasy for Heather (apply trapunto) Get completely finished