[Don't forget, I over-pack mine on purpose with small identifiable steps, so this is not as overwhelming as it seems.]
- Koo Koo Puff - Gets first dibs on the finishing goal this time around. He needs all his topstitching and thread painting, then to be quilted (I think I want to trapunto him), and then he'll be mounted on his art frame. Good thing he's little!
- Kelly's 1930s - Finish the last of the hand quilting! Only about 1 square yard's worth of straight lines in the wide border. I'm not going to kid myself into thinking I can also finish the scalloped binding by month's end, but maybe I can get a start on it. . .
- A Barbeque with the Squadron - Let's get the backing made and pin-baste this sucker so we can get another large UFO shot down by year's end. :)
- 25th, Baby! - Try not to cry again. Aim for finishing 70 rings - it's almost time to work in those longer joining seams. Just think: So far you've finished enough for a double size quilt!
- Rainbow Jane - Figure out the new quilting for the triangles and put in the guidelines.
- NewFO - There is definitely one last quilting box somewhere that I haven't unpacked from the move. Really hoping it's just tucked somewhere behind stuff and not actually lost! But this is the second NETY that's come up missing, and I remember exactly where these were in the old house in Florida - on the same case, too. Sooooo - the work I REALLY wanted to do on That Bad Boy has to wait for yet another Veteran's Day. Instead, I've dug out an untouched kit with roughly Thanksgiving colors. It will be fun to try out the French braid style.
- Kelly's Heritage - Finish assembling these two tops!
- Hello Moon - Stay on schedule
- Ruffled Roses - Finish cornerstone 4. Attach all the border sections and applique the roses that overlap the seams.
- Open Slot - Choose one to pull into Selvages' vacated slot! Maybe Fall All Around or Garden Friends. . . or My Renaissance. . .
COMMUNITY SEWING - Make a wheel-chair quilt kit's blocks.
FMQ Station - Koo Koo Puff, then BBQ
Piecing Station - 25th, Baby!; after daily quota, go to wheel chair blocks, then French Braid
Hand Station - Kelly's 1930s, then Ruffled Roses