Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 17, 2019

BOMs Away - Journey's End



Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)

Woohoo!!  I just finished putting this BOM top together:


This is the Kim Diehl pattern "Journey's End" that I started last April.


~*~*~

How is your BOM work going right now?


Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.


Inlinkz Link Party

7 comments:

  1. Love the pieced border. The houses are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt. Very cute and homey (no pun intended). Trying to link up, but I got some kind of error code. I’ll try reloading the page and see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt pattern.
    It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great quilt! The colors are rich, and the houses are inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous quilt Lynette and it's a beauty. Of course I love Kim Diehl fabirc lines and designs. I'll be finishing one that I used her fabric line on that became my UFO. Then I'll be delving into a new one perhaps in July?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.