Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What's Stitchin - It's a Geese and Mermaids kind of week

Mornings are up in the air with the geese. 


(Scott's March row quilt and a flannel kit that's been in my storage f o r e v e r)


And afternoons are down in the water with the mermaids and fish of Laurel Burch's fantasy, "Ocean Songs."  (March challenge, UFO #8)


Fun times!

~*~*~
Linking up at: 

WIP Link-Up at Brook's
UFO Busting Party at Tish's

8 comments:

  1. oh wow!
    love your projects!

    thanks for linking up!
    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying high in the sky and plunging deep in the sea, that's quite the transition. Both are progressing quite swimmingly...just keep flying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your geese are perfect! Love your mermaid quilt, the bright colors and design look fun. And it's almost finished. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurel Burch designs are always so appealing! How fun to have a whole quilt of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect points on every goose and lovely mermaids in bright colors getting quilted. I enjoy using happy threads that change colors, but deciding on the thread can be critical. Have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.