First, so you have a tiny bit of eye-candy, here's my current point on my piecing and quilting priority quilts:
Listen With Your Eyes - So close to having the FIVE diamond/NYB star circles completed!!
Sterling's QOV - I've just finished the center work, and this afternoon will start figuring out the details of how I'm doing the borders.
And now, here's my Q1 LIST OF QUILTS for the complete finish by March 31st:
(It's over-generous on purpose, I'd be flabbergasted if all of these were checked off. Also, except for 3, 7, and 9, all are simply waiting for their quilting.)
1. PJan 25 Sapphire Stars Mystery QOV for Sterling - my OMG for January
2. PJan 25 Bohemia - a top finished in Jan 2014, and this month's UFO challenge number
3. PFeb 2 Wildlife Trio kit - purchased last June, it will be a Valentine for Scott, who's been angling for more quilts in his offices
4. PFeb 9 Nicole's Mountains - a mini for my sister's birthday
5. Daisy Days - my own quilt that I want for my reading chair, pieced this month
6. Hearts or Modernology - the first top pieced in May 2010, the second from Dec 2013-August 2014
7. PMarch 28 The February UFO challenge, #1 - Fancy Forest - a large top pieced in the summer of 2016
8. PFeb 28 Night Watch - my February OMG, Row quilt 1 of 6, requested by Scott for his office
9. Quilted Valance - need something pretty to coordinate with Dancing Hearts Longarm Quilting
10. PMar 29 The March UFO challenge, #8 - Ocean Songs - a top I'd sewn in Dec 2008!
11. Baby quilt for Heather's preceptor - to use some of the hot air balloon fabric
12. PMar 16 March OMG - Elm Street Quilts Postcard Exchange - gotta do something social :)
13. Raven's Throne - Row quilt 2 of 6 requested by Scott for his office
Marci's Finish-A-Long Q1
Tish's UFO Busting Party
Lorna's Let's Bee Social