Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, April 20, 2015

BOMs Away - Groomsmen!



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays! 
We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately. 
This week's link-up is at the bottom of the post.

Hi! I completely forgot about posting last night. We had Kyle's groomsmen over for a lasagna bake (you know - the kind that literally takes you all day) and a game of "Quelf." You really ought to check that one out for some silly family or group fun!



When else can you get 20-something fellas to willingly play "Pattycake"??



Or the Best Man to sit around for half an hour with his thumbs in his mouth?  ;D




It's been a busy week, but I made some progress on the Marine Corps border. Hopefully this time next week it'll all be finished and on the quilt!




~*~*~*~*~

So, how about you guys? Did you get some work done on your BOMs?

2 comments:

  1. I think you're keeping so busy with wedding plans, and partying with the wedding party, that you're not up to your usual industriousness and 82 quilt stations of activity! :-) This is such a special time in your lives. Sew if you have time, but mostly enjoy yourself. Keep feeling good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, i just sent my son-in-law Quelf, based on your fun description. They like silly games. Enjoy these days leading up to the Big Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.