Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Snow :D

Thank you, Colorado - 






Christmas Snow our first year here.  :D



Our first icicles

back yard's a bit chilly for a Christmas picnic!


The birds love living under this tree

  
Snow Concert!





Whoa!  That's one morning's traffic at the basement patio feeder!
squirrels, birds, bunnies

Bun-Bun!


Sledding on our back hill! Best use of moving boxes ever.  :D

o/' Surfaris: Wipeout!


And, of course, the periodic chore work that comes with
the fun, gorgeous white stuff.

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We got a dusting at our place too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Merry Christmas!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay!!! We had no snow but I've enjoyed seeing the snow on other blogger's sites. Thanks for sharing :*)
    I hope your Christmas has been filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're thoroughly enjoying Colorado! I'm so glad you're enjoying it, particularly the "chore work" aspects of it. And what a great use for moving boxes! I hope you've had a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.