Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, March 20, 2022

BOMs Away - Heather & Pat's documentation panels and some Affairs of the Heart

                    

Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


Hello! 

I got all the itty-bitty letters and hearts for the documentation panels cut out and fused down for Heather & Pat's temperature quilt:



Some of them have been stitched down - you can see the gradation of the temperature key colors better in this photo:



and then I was having trouble with vertigo at the machine, so I switched over to hand stitching.

I'd been working on my Affairs of the Heart blocks during evening TV time all week and gotten this far before I'd put them away for the weekend -



And then I finished this one up after I needed to leave the machine today:




~*~*~*~

Did you work on a BOM type project this week? We'd love to see your progress!

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. You have been very busy on the temperature quilt. It is looking great. Your Affairs of the Heart blocks look amazing. Thank you for hosting the link party. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are looking wonderful, Lynette. Especially that applique. And the project for Patrick and Heather will be such a treasure for them to cherish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.