Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 6, 2022

BOMs Away - Neptune's Gift & Feathered Goose

                 

Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


It was the weekend for working on Neptune's Gift - I had hoped my Month 12 packet would get here in time for me to combine that work with my Month 11 work, since they're both the same thing. And it did, so I cut out all the pieces for the 40 remaining flying geese units, and got about half way finished with them all.



While doing that, I finished off these units of my stitch-off project, Feathered Goose.  



I always love the look of a paper pieced unit trimmed up and sitting next to the messy untrimmed units!  There is only one unit set left to paper piece for that quilt, and then the units can all be sewn together. Getting excited to be at that stage.


~*~*~*~

Did you work on a BOM type project this week? We'd love to see your progress!

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I love watching the progress of your beautiful quilts. Can't wait to see this one in the flimsy stage, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feathered Goose is moving along nicely. I hope you are enjoying it. It was a slow project for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no BOMs here (they're just not my thing), but it's great to see how you're plugging away on all your kits and projects. Those bow tie-looking goose blocks are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I really enjoyed reading your post, and hope to read more. thank you so much for sharing this informative blog.
    មាន់ជល់តាមអនឡាញ_Cock Fighting Online
    live dealer game

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.