Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, September 6, 2021

BOMs Away Monday - The Phone Edition

      

Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


Let's see if I can do this from my phone. . .

We're on a short weekend trip to spend the day with my Dad for his 80th birthday!  I hope I can be a spry 80 like this. I mean, the man still builds things like garages!



Before we hopped over the mountains, I put together the last batch of my 2021 Temperature Dots - 19 per row - 



And I had worked through 3 more colors on the bird wings of Heather & Pat's Love Birds quilt -


These middle-temps colors have a lot more work per color, so they run a lot longer on my work table. I was ridiculously happy when clearing 64 degrees let me pull the first packet, finished, out of the lineup! 

Who would think that with stretches of -17 degree lows and -6 degree highs (Farenheit), I'd have to get so far up the thermometer for any of the rows to be finished? I still have 4 summertime packets that haven't been brought into the work lineup.


~*~*~*~

Have you worked on any BOM type projects recently? We'd love to see your progress!

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Happy Labor Day, Lynette and Happy Birthday to your father. What a beautiful family. I am so glad you all were able to gather and celebrate this special day. Your temperature blocks look great and so do the Love Birds. I have always wanted to do a temperature quilt. I just may have to do that next year. Thank you for hosting the link party and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.