Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Saturday, August 21, 2021

~ Flimsy Alert! ~ Harmony

 "Harmony" is 96 x 107 inches, and is a Nancy Rinks pattern.



I got mine as a Block of the Month kit, intended for one of our guest beds as soon as I get it quilted. The applique was done by machine after turning the edges over freezer paper templates. My least favorite technique, but there was zero room for needle-turning time in my time frame. 

This generous queen size top is HEAVY! Which made it surprising that this morning's breeze made it dance so much that we never could get a straight photo of it. 



Now, if I can just find where I stored the backing . . . and get my Dinner Plate Dahlia quilted and off the longarm, this will be ready for its turn!  :)

Linking up at:  Sarah's Whoop! Whoop!





9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt top! Congratulations of finishing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynette -- this quilt is just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see how you'll quilt it, and I'm looking forward to your Dinner Plate Dahlia Final Reveal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love those fabrics! I can't wait to see how you quilt her, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a quilt top! So big! And so much work! I'm sure you make the largest quilts of any quilt-blogger I follow. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely top! Congratulations! Can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing - your work is just amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.