Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, October 29, 2012

BOMs Away! 29 Oct 2012 - Holy Mackerel


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)


Apologies to our Eastern Hemisphere friends. I usually post these on my Sundays so that those on the front end of the globe have it up for Monday. I wanted to leave the TGIFF hosting post at top billing for our whole weekend here. 

But now let's get a move on with our BOM/interval projects! It's a difficult time of year to keep those going. Have you done any work this last week on yours?  

I did get Holy Mackerel completed for Once Upon a Star. Love its 3-D stocking and silver fishies.  :D



We also took a road trip to St. Louis (13 driving hours - yeesh!) so we could visit our oldest daughter at her college for Parent Weekend. Had a blast watching her symphony concert and playing like little kids at City Museum.  :D














That place is  F - U - N, FUN!!


~*~*~*~*~

What have you guys done on BOMs or interval projects lately? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there. :D

5 comments:

  1. Love the stocking on your Once Upon a Star block! That's going to be one cute quilt :*)

    That play area looks like a LOT of fun! Wish they had one of those around here :*) What a nice opportunity to visit with your daughter. I have a granddaughter who will be going in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puffins and the 3D stocking is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting about BOM Monday but I got mine up this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't City Museum the best? Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.