Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, July 16, 2017

BOMs Away - Closing in on Star Crazy


Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Do you ever start Block-of-the-Months and then not finish them? 
Or maybe you just like doing a lot of them?
This is where you can share what you're doing on a BOM or anything you work on at given intervals. 
Show us what you accomplished in the past week or so!
(Linky at the bottom.)

It was a gorgeous day here today. Perfect for pulling everything out of the garage to sort through keepers and sellers and get the car back in there.  :)

Around that ginormous job, I got all of the month 10 work finished and about 2/3 of month 11 for Star Crazy:


I so completely am ready for this quilt's blocks to be FINISHED!!  heh!

Oh! And I'm so proud of my oldest daughter. Heather's been managing to keep moving forward with her Taekwondo work even while going through medical school. Yesterday she tested up to Bodan level. :D  I really don't think I could do that - she just amazes me.


Did you manage to get some BOM work done this past week or so?

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up,
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.

:)

4 comments:

  1. I love all the colors you're using in this quilt. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Yay Yay! Your Star Crazy will be finished in no time at all! I wonder if my basted Star Crazy will get quilted before your top is done. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of stars shining at your place....look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be so bright and cherry once it is finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.