Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, July 24, 2016

BOMs Away Monday - Fireflies



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!
We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of the post.


Hi there! I got the 8 Francie Fireflies sewn up for my Fancy Forest quilt.


That's all 48 creatures finished now~! Just the 8 Thistle blocks left to make.


I also got the trapunto layer sewn in and trimmed for the last of the McKenna Ryan Sea Breeze minis!


~*~*~*~

How about you? Did you work on your BOMs or other interval projects?  :D


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynette wow such awesome work you do,your blocks are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects! The fireflies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies are awesome. Love everything on your design wall. Come on over and link to WIPs Be Gone. Others will love those creatures. Thanks for sharing, Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.