Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 14, 2016

BOMS Away - Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, Everybody!


We are visiting Grandma's & Grandpa, so I have no new BOM work to show (and I'm trying to put the linky up from my phone). If I succeed, show us what you've accomplished with yours lately! I've shared my finished "Miss You! Love, Mom - February" pic above.

2 comments:

Paula Louceiro said...

I just started The Splendid Sampler.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Janet said...

No BOM for me this week, or month, but I had to tell you that I think your Valentine's block is wonderful! So cute!