Quilt ADD in therapy

My Photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love any and every style that makes me smile. Traditional? Awesome, especially with historic or family story connections. Modern? Fun! Free! Cheery! Paper piecing? How cool can you get?

Sunday, March 2, 2014



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of the post.


I really enjoy pulling out a Kelly project on the first Sundays. Today I put the embellishments on her May house: Ribbons for the pole, some button flowers and a ladybug and bee, and some embroidered flowers in the door basket. I love her stone pathway fabric. I did wish there were more rose buttons, but that's ok.
 
 
 
 
The May Pole ribbons will be tacked down prettily after it's all quilted - who wants to try quilting that pole with them already sewn into place?? (not me!)  ;D
 
I had the cutest little "helper." Isabeau painstakingly snugged her way into the cave as I was working. She only batted at the backside for 5 minutes or so before falling asleep finally.
 
 
 
 
Uh.... yes.... I stayed in my jammies until lunchtime today!
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
So how about you? Have you done any work on your BOM or other interval work lately?

8 comments:

  1. I love your May house. Houses are always so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your May house is so cute and I love the maypole. Kitty looks so comfy. I'm still in my PJs.....giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn I just love your house block! Good idea on not stitching down that maypole until quilting is done ;) Thanks for hosting the party!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a WONDERFUL job embellishing that house! Maypoles......ahhhhh almost a thing of the past! Isabeau is too cute, and looks quite comfy! We had an ice storm today, so it was a jammies kind of day here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house looks great, I have to admit as soon as I saw Isabeau I jumped right down to read about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, you get a cutie pie and I get "how can I most annoy my human?" :P Love your embellishments! I'm going to send my Quilt Doodle blocks to you for embellishing when I'm done piecing, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!!! I love your May house block!!!!! I really really love Isabeau!!!! She is adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! I love the sociability of comments, and I try to answer each one via email. Sometimes, though, the "system" fails to notify the blogger that a comment has been left. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.