Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, October 13, 2013

BOMs Away - Oct 14 - Beachwalk

 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!


We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.
 
 
Woo Hoo!  The sad news is:  My fun whale friend is no longer on my inspiration board.
 
 
 
 
But the flip side is: My McKenna Ryan Beachwalk is now at the flimsy stage and completely off my BOM list.  :D
 
 
 
It's something like 53 x 73 inches, and just gorgeous. It'll hang in my quilt top closet now, and will be such a treat to pull out in June or so to do the thread painting I want to do before sandwiching this for quilting.  :)


As I was finishing the last border, Scott got Kitty's power source fixed. Don't know why this silly thing tickles my fancy so much.  ;D



 
 
Have you worked on any of your BOMs or interval projects recently?
 
~*~*~*~*~

 Any projects broken into weekly or monthly units are welcome in addition to true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there.
 

8 comments:

  1. Your flimsy ARE gorgeous! I should be ashamed. I sewed two seams today.....well one was sewn 3 times........LOL......so Hey I showed 4 seams....grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flimsy! I just love those McKenna Ryan patterns...except the topstitching around the appliqués.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love Beach Walk. I still have the patterns but that is as far as I have gotten. Maybe, someday........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beach walk is really beautiful, I like the idea of putting it away until next summer, it seems almost like a surprise waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love McKenna Ryan but have never done any of her projects. I'll have to break down and do one. If the Berthoud quilt shop was not so far away I would go their for their monthly McKenna Ryan club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING! What an achievement. I have two McKenna Ryan kits (just blocks) but am a little afraid to start them.
    Nancy at PugMom Quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your McKenna Ryan piece is gorgeous! Such pretty colors, and the perfect theme, I think. Smile. Sorry I can't like Kitty. I don't like cats, and I don't like Halloween. I'm a real spoil-sport right about now, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.