Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIP - Pinata Pizzazz - alllmoooost therrrre. . .

Last day of quilting on this flood relief quilt!  :D




I love how the lighting changes the focus from the rich colors to the quilting lines:





Last bobbin change - remaining border work should take all of 35 minutes. (yep, big smile)




~*~*~*~*~


Linking up at


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I hope someday to be able to create with thread like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am in love with the colors! Kind of looks like a beautiful sunrise/sunset. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be amazing- it already is, but you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beyond beautiful! Love the different textures in the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're really, really good! Do you have a longarm or do you quilt on your regular sewing machine? Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilting is fabulous! How generous of you to be giving away such beautiful workmanship. You're terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous quilt! The quilting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is some gorgeous quilting you've done on that quilt. It's gorgeous... the quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! So close - yippee!!!! It's looking gorgeous! I really love the motifs you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fantastic quilt and great quilting on it! Congrats on finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's looking amazing Lyn... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've done a great job quilting this yourself! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my goodness! What a wonderful quilt. I just love those colors and your quilting is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.