Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIP - Pinata Pizzazz - alllmoooost therrrre. . .

Last day of quilting on this flood relief quilt!  :D




I love how the lighting changes the focus from the rich colors to the quilting lines:





Last bobbin change - remaining border work should take all of 35 minutes. (yep, big smile)




~*~*~*~*~


Linking up at


18 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Gorgeous! I hope someday to be able to create with thread like you.

Barbara Konkle said...

Gorgeous! I am in love with the colors! Kind of looks like a beautiful sunrise/sunset. :-)

madfabriholic said...

That's going to be amazing- it already is, but you know what I mean!

Kevin the Quilter said...

It looks beyond beautiful! Love the different textures in the different colors!

Miss Jean said...

Wow! You're really, really good! Do you have a longarm or do you quilt on your regular sewing machine? Fantastic!

FlourishingPalms said...

Your quilting is fabulous! How generous of you to be giving away such beautiful workmanship. You're terrific!

Renee said...

Gorgeous quilt! The quilting looks great!

Josie said...

Wow! That is some gorgeous quilting you've done on that quilt. It's gorgeous... the quilt too!

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful work!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh wow! So close - yippee!!!! It's looking gorgeous! I really love the motifs you've chosen.

Barb in Mi said...

Wow, absolutely fabulous!

Dana Gaffney said...

It is just gorgeous!

Judy said...

Wow, what a fantastic quilt and great quilting on it! Congrats on finishing it.

Laura said...

It's looking amazing Lyn... :)

Michele said...

Love it!

Susan Owenby said...

Nice! Wont be long now. :)

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

You've done a great job quilting this yourself! Wonderful.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, my goodness! What a wonderful quilt. I just love those colors and your quilting is so pretty.