Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BOMs Away for 24 June -

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.



I'm sorry this is so late! I have no BOM work to share. We are fine - I am just apparently fighting a Lupus flare from all the stress and lost sleep during the fire, and can't break out of an almost-debilitating exhaustion. It'll work its way out, hopefully in the next 2 or 3 days. 

Have you had any BOM luck this week?  :)



9 comments:

  1. Oh no.. I hope you are feeling back to normal ASAP! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably the time for you to clear your "to do" list and just relax and rest. If you are like me you feel you need to be doing and accomplishing but sometimes your body is telling you that your best accomplishment right now is to do nothing. So glad you are safe: your quiet blog did have me concerned. Right now I am having a spurt of energy so I am doing all I can before it is resting time for me, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. REST!! Had to shout so's you'd take notice ;o) Being physically and mentally exhausted is the pits and trying to fight through it only makes it worse. Take it from one who knows. Don't feel guilty for doing absolutely nothing at all. Take naps and chill out... give your body and mind time to recharge. Heck... what a nag I'm turning out to be! Hope you feel much better soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put your feet up and relax--maybe with a good book. The quilting, house, and blog will wait. :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry your not feeling well! Kick back and relax, I can't imagine the stress you have been under.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better soon, Lynette. I can't imagine the stress you have been under. I'm just glad you and your home were safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck, after reading your last post, I'm not surprised that your body has decided it needs a bit of R&R. You'll be back in the swing of things in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear of your illness & exhaustion but completely understandable after what you have been through. Give yourself time and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. I'm so sorry for you! And sorry that I haven't taken the time to respond to the interesting and informative post you did about the Black Forest Fire. It was most helpful in understanding what everyone goes through in such a blaze, and how people are so willing to step up and help. Even though others had it worse than you, you have most definitely had more than your share of stuff to handle! Your flair-up is most unfair. Please know you're being fondly thought of and wished well for a quick return to good health.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.