Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, June 9, 2013

BOMs Away - 10 June - Ruffled Roses, DJ

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yBA0dP9XZiY/TdlBWrZfbOI/AAAAAAAAAcM/mjC0IDWrqZY/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.



Hey there! Hope you're been able to move your BOMs forward this week. I got some time in around free-motion work and a photo shoot yesterday at a fun location. I think Scott had fun snapping shots for me!




I know he had fun getting Heather and I into a limited access area for the shoot - 




but that write-up's still in the works. I'll have it up by Friday morning.  ;D

For me, the second week of the month is when I give my "Ruffled Roses" attention.  The next month's work is a round of applique, which will take who-knows-how-long for me to finish since I'm doing it by hand.

I'm a back-baster. I got the 4 border pieces and 4 cornerstones all traced and prepped for the first round of needle-turning:  



And I made 2 more Baby Janes. 7 blocks remain for my Dear Jane.  :)





~*~*~*~*~ 

 So - what have you done on BOMs or interval projects lately? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Can't believe your Dear Jane blocks are almost finished! Wow, what an achievement. I'm hoping to achieve a similar rainbow effect with the 100 modern block sew along... eventually!

Carole~Wheels on the Warrandyte Bus said...

Only seven more to go with your DJ you must be getting excited. Love the orange spotted fabric.

Heidi said...

I am getting excited to see all your Baby Jane's come together!!