Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, June 9, 2013

BOMs Away - 10 June - Ruffled Roses, DJ

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.



Hey there! Hope you're been able to move your BOMs forward this week. I got some time in around free-motion work and a photo shoot yesterday at a fun location. I think Scott had fun snapping shots for me!




I know he had fun getting Heather and I into a limited access area for the shoot - 




but that write-up's still in the works. I'll have it up by Friday morning.  ;D

For me, the second week of the month is when I give my "Ruffled Roses" attention.  The next month's work is a round of applique, which will take who-knows-how-long for me to finish since I'm doing it by hand.

I'm a back-baster. I got the 4 border pieces and 4 cornerstones all traced and prepped for the first round of needle-turning:  



And I made 2 more Baby Janes. 7 blocks remain for my Dear Jane.  :)





~*~*~*~*~ 

 So - what have you done on BOMs or interval projects lately? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there.

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe your Dear Jane blocks are almost finished! Wow, what an achievement. I'm hoping to achieve a similar rainbow effect with the 100 modern block sew along... eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only seven more to go with your DJ you must be getting excited. Love the orange spotted fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting excited to see all your Baby Jane's come together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.