Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Friday, February 8, 2013

Finish Report. :D - Mini Valentines for My Peeps

I rarely indulge in minis since I have such a backlog of work and precious little sewing time. But Valentine's Day just needs minis, you know? Two girls away at college, a hubby with a glaring empty spot at his overhead desk cabinet where everyone else has drawings by their kids. . .  Well, it just demanded a frolic through the scrap bin!


So I whipped up a Valentine for my Honey and one for each of my three girls.




And I made one for a distant cousin who's on my Pay It Forward list. 




Way fun and easy to throw together. I even used doubled-up batting scraps for trapunto with the hearts. 




Love how they pop~!


~*~*~*~*~

TGIFF
*
Link A Finish Friday at Richard's
*
Whoop! Whoop!
*

17 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Lyn, you've inspired me! These are absolutely adorable - and doable when pinched for time :*)

Kate said...

Adorable! Love the puffy hearts!

Celtic Thistle said...

Love the image of you frolicking through your stash Lyn!

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

These are lovely!

The Thompsons said...

These are ridiculously cute!

Donna~~ said...

Great idea--aren't you the VAlentine's Day sweetie!

Newbie Jen said...

I love these! I'm with Teresa, adorable, doable, and inspirational.

KaHolly said...

They DO pop!! You were on a roll. Love them all! ~karen

Kathleen said...

If I had more time now, I would make some for my special sweeties. XX Kathleen

Lyndsey said...

Such adorable minis, the fabric is cute and I love their puffiness. If I get a wriggle on I could just manage a couple for Valentines day.

Lynne said...

cute!

Kit Lang said...

These are really love-ly. (Ha ha, I slay me!) ;)

Sharon said...

Adorable!

Allison said...

such sweet valentines! the trapunto adds a nice touch :)

FlourishingPalms said...

Wowee! You are a fast whipper-upper! They're really cute, especially with that trapunto effect. And I don't even like hearts!

Janine said...

These are gorgeous! I love the trapunto it really makes them extra special :)

Sarah Craig said...

Oh, those are so pretty, Lyn! Whoop whoop whoop!!