Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

BOM's Away 9 Sep 2012 - Busy Unpacking the Essentials


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yBA0dP9XZiY/TdlBWrZfbOI/AAAAAAAAAcM/mjC0IDWrqZY/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)


Another week of no stitching. Hopefully you've been able to work on your BOM and/or interval project!


2 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Hope you get your sewing supplies unpacked soon!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I still have boxes to unpack from when we moved into this house......12 years ago....:)