Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

BOMs Away Monday - 9 Jan 2012

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays! 
(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)

Still on not-normal setting at our place. One child going back to school today, the other two home for one more week, and we're nursing a beloved kitty on death's door. . . so quilting and especially blogging are a hit-and-miss. 


I did get some Baby Janes done up:


A-11

A-12

A-13

C-13




And the December "There and Back Again" block:






How about you? What BOM or other interval work did you finish lately? 




9 comments:

  1. I love your Baby Janes! Enjoy your kids and soon enough all will be back to normal. I am sorry to hear about your kitty... unfortunately we had a cat to die not long ago, she was only 8 yrs old. She, we think had gotten pneumonia possibly and we just had no idea how sick she was... sad sad sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Not seeing a way to link up. I'll check back again later. So sorry about your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Baby jane and projects.
    Sorry to hear about your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've linked up a FINISH - not a BOM, but what the heck... some of these things take such a long time to get to this stage, they start to feel like BOM's - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Baby Jane's are fabulous. I'm so sorry about your dear kitty, it's so hard when it's time for them to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your back and there again block!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really impress by this projects.It look really awesome and great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.