Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, June 20, 2021

BOMs Away - Sage & Sea Glass and a nice walk

 



Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


We had a pleasant Father's Day here - some steak on the grill, a visit from our youngest, a walk through the meadows with the grandpup on a day that couldn't be more gorgeous . . .  very nice.  :)


And for BOM work this weekend, I got the other 20 Sage & Sea Glass main blocks assembled:



I absolutely love these blocks, but they were very time intensive to sew together - so many match points on them! Looking forward to moving to Bag 4 next month!


~*~*~*~

How about your end? Have you done some BOM work lately? 

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 

and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Those blocks are lovely but they do have a lot of pieces in them. Hopefully the next group will be a little more easier, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Sage & Seaglass blocks look great, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.