Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, May 24, 2021

BOMs Away - Dots

 


Welcome to the Link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!

Where we share what we're doing on a BOM type project
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom)


This is a minimal BOM week, for sure! Spent the whole weekend working on the house. So much to do for it to be ready for out-of-state company that will be here in two week for Marissa's wedding. A year of high stress, family deaths, long-Covid, compromised energy, and depression takes a serious toll on a house. But it's well on its way to being in ship-shape condition again.  :)

Although I didn't get my Temperature Quilt work for this month completed, I did manage to get the whole set of dots made and prepped for stitching-down.



I may or may not get them caught up before next weekend. I have the last bits of cleaning to square away for the house to be ready for carpet cleaners, and some painting to do in Marissa's old room and the powder room. The poor powder room has had three patches from sample pots painted onto three of the walls since June last year! Far past time to follow through on that.


~*~*~*~

Did you do some BOM work this past week? 

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 

and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are staying very busy working on the house. So glad you was able to step into the quilt studio to do a little work though. Have a wonderful week and thank you for hosting the link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're frantically busy right now, but I 'd love to email with you in a few weeks (AFTER the wedding) about how you prepared for making your temp quilt (figuring out how much fabric in each color you'll need, etc.). Younger son has gotten me to agree to make a temperature quilt here and . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had/have a lot going on. Thanks for hosting this link up! Good Providence w/all you have left to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.