Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, January 12, 2020

BOMs Away - Moose Lake Mini


Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)


Well, it's a start - 


I worked on the background for the next Mini-of-the-Month in the set Scott chose:

This is for "Moose Lake," designed by Marie Noah.

As soon as this is pieced, I'll be working on the quilting for "Morning Stroll."

~*~*~*~

If you have some BOM work to share - this is your turn!  :)

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. They are definitely small pieces according to your mat.

    Are you annoyed that someone has linked up their nonquilty posts here? I get some weird linkups on mine sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Your blog is getting the same kind of "nasties" attention that mine does. Arabic comments. And that link! Blogger/Google is losing control. In fact, I can no longer comment on your blog from my MacBook. Even when I'm logged-in, Google doesn't recognize my profile. I can only comment through my iPhone, and I hate tip-tapping every comment. I've raised my Google issue, that began in mid-December 2019, in the Google/Blogger Forum. Of course, no one has responded to my inability to comment. And, I'm sure it's not a problem with my MacBook as I had a Mac support person look at my computer, check settings, and assure me that the problem is with Google. Unfortunately, Google doesn't allow chats with personnel, so I'm stuck. Funnily, I'm typing this entire comment on my MacBook and then will copy and email it to myself where I will pick it up on my iPhone to copy and paste into your blog post. Sheesh. I'm happy to see you still working on BOMs, though I'm wondering... are you near to catching up with all of them? Hope your daughter is enjoying living in Gainesville. Florida is a nice place to be right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.