Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Tuesday, June 18, 2019


Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)

Oh!  You guys, forgive me for forgetting to post the BOMs Away link up on time!

We are running like chickens without heads these days. . . 

Closing next Monday on this cute little house for Heather and Pat to move into:


Fitting my sister's out-of-nowhere wedding this Saturday into the chaos:


Frantically rehabilitating our yard before the HOA fines us:

Every bed looked like this
last one that I have to do
as soon as the thunder stops.
Turning into pretty stuff.
We have a very late flower season here -
actually still pushing the hail possibility.


























All while getting the moving process in motion.


Like I said, chickens with no heads!  :D

Zero quilting work whatsoever happening here right now.


~*~*~*~

How about you? Have you done work on your BOMs lately?

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 
and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I hope you get to sew a little next week when things settle down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things slow down soon. You can get a fine if your yard doesn't look good????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly. You DO have a lot going on! All your busyness makes me appreciate my quieter lifestyle, and the time you took to send me a long email. Thank you for all your updates! I hope you find peace again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving seems to be in the air. We're up to our eyeballs in boxes as well. Look forward to seeing you back in action here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.