Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, May 26, 2019

BOMs Away - Celebrating!!!



Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Where we share what we're doing on a BOM-type project 
so they don't stall out in UFO-land!
(Linky at the bottom.)

WHOO HOO!!!!

She did it!!


Our oldest has reached a tremendous milestone - FOURTEEN YEARS AGO Heather started the long haul to become a doctor (she knew back in 8th grade this is what she wanted to do), and this week she graduated with her M.D.!!

And now a whole gang of us are embarking right now on a Caribbean cruise to celebrate!

In 2016 she married a man she'd know since high school days, and our families being friendly with each other, his mom and I decided that day that we would make this cruise happen for this occasion. And now it's here.  :)  

Some things in Life are just fantastic, and having the entirety of both families along for this special vacation (and Grandpa & Grandpa for a bonus!) is definitely one of those. 

I did finish up some more Dahlia pieces before packing/cleaning overtook my days:

I hope you have a good week wherever you are, and whatever you're doing,
and let us know if you've done any BOM work lately!

~*~*~*~

Have you done any BOM work lately?

Kate over at Katie Mae Quilts has joined me in hosting this meet-up, 


and linking up from either end puts you on the party at both sides.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. What a great way to celebrate this milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! Congratulations to Heather and to the whole family! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an AMAZING milestone! Whoo hoo!! I hope you all drink champagne and dance on the tabletops every night on your cruise in celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. A great achievement. Enjoy the vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a doctor! Now that deserves a huge congrats! Go have a wonderful cruise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.