Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, August 21, 2016

BOMs Away - Fancy Forest Quartered



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!
We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of the post.


Today I got all the quarters sewn together for Fancy Forest. Heather's down for the weekend, and I had a little help from her cute kitty. Gotta love cats!






I must have accidentally erased the pic of the first quarter that I finished. We took an afternoon jaunt into the city for a little sunshine-catching and Pokemon gathering. I love all the art points of interest to be found. Fun times.  :) 





A car on the wall and Wilbur in the flowers below.  :D




~*~*~*~

Have you done any BOM work done this past week or so?



8 comments:

Gina said...

Love how the quilt is looking so far x

KaHolly said...

Fresh, I'm only doing one BOM, and haven't made a block since June! I've got some catching up to do! Your Fancy Forest is looking spectacular! It looks like a lot of work! Well done! XO

1000needles.com said...

Loving your progress! Great job! :)

KMTrott said...

Love the art shots! And your Fancy Forest is stellar! What a great job you're doing with it :)

Pam said...

I love how you use gray as a background and found such great colors to complement it. Those are great photos. Where is this place with all the interesting sculptures, statues and buildings?

FlourishingPalms said...

Ummm, I don't "gotta love cats" really, do I? :-) But I sure do like the looks of your critters quilt! A big thumbs up on that one. I'm clueless about whatever's going on with the Pokemon craze. Your pictures look really good though I especially like the car on the brick wall.

Kate said...

Aww, I have ve the kitty's white mittens! And the Fancy Forest. We don't have much art for Poke-stops, which is sad, but loads of parks.

GranChris said...

I love how yours is moving along. I have been looking for a used copy of Sue Garman's Star Crazy forever. Hoping someone will be done with their pattern and sell it to me. I love how it looks.