Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Monday, September 29, 2014

BOMs Away Monday - Heart & Home



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!
 
We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of the post.
 
I have to say - it was fantastic to get a couple of FMQ sessions in this week, and I actually got a full-on BOM day put in. So now "Heart & Home" is at this point:
 
 
 
And I put all the hearts together for the ribbon border. They took much longer than I thought they would!
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
How about you? Did you get to work on any of your BOMs lately?

 

6 comments:

  1. I did get some BOM work done. I like how you do your system. Explain it to us again, please. Your Heart and Home is lovely. Yes, those little hearts take time. I found that out when I had to make twenty for a Veteran quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house quilt is so wonderful!! I love all the details. Those little hearts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house quilt is beautiful! Lovely appliqué work, this is quite a project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your Heart and Home. I am not working on any BOM at the moment but will probably start another after the first of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.