Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 2, 2014

BOMs Away - Strolling the Block April, Wonderland


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yBA0dP9XZiY/TdlBWrZfbOI/AAAAAAAAAcM/mjC0IDWrqZY/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg


Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!
 

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.

 
First Sunday of the month is Kelly BOM week, so I worked on her Strolling the Block.  April got some clouds and rain, and a bunch of tulips stitched in. Put some handles and a wheel on the barrow, a knob on the door, and you have to have an Easter Bunny, don't you?   ;D
 
 
 
 
We have a spectacular winter wonderland right now. We got 15" of perfect snow over the last 3 days. I caught these this morning before folks got out and about. There are cross-country and sled tracks across the meadows now, and while it never got above 28 F / -2 C, there's been enough solar melt for the trees to have the prettiest icicles hanging from their tips this afternoon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~

Have you done any BOM work recently?
 

5 comments:

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

That's so perfect! I love the blanket stitch!

Sherry said...

Love your BOM sooooo cute!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your BOM block turned out darling!
Those snow scene pictures are amazing.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Strolling is so cute! I love your winter wonderland, but I know you are probably way too cold.

A Nudge said...

Cute block, Lyn. Those winter wonderland photos are awesome!