Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, January 26, 2014

BOMs Away - Holiday TIdings & a Drive

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg


Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!


We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.

 
Today I worked up the September and October sets from Holiday Tidings:
 

 
 
And then we went for a training drive - Marissa just got her learner's permit this week, and it's such a nice day. Perfect time to take advantage of the rural roads around us!
 









She's quite a natural at it!
 
~*~*~*~

Have you done any BOM work recently?

7 comments:

  1. My daughter starts driver's ed this week. I wish we had your weather. We are under much ice and snow. Oh well, I guess she needs to learn to drive in it sometime! Love keeping up with all you projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your blocks are bee-utiful!!! Your daughter is quite lovely. They sure grow up fast, don't they? What gorgeous country side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left all the early driving lessons to my husband, much too nerve wracking for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek, driving lessons! That's why I'm glad my husband was a pilot instructor. Surely if he can teach kids to fly, he can teach our kids to drive! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, Lynette...You are a prolific and busy quilter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember those early driving days. All four kids survived, as did I, and have become good drivers. And she does look like a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are looking great, especially in all that natural light. Marissa seems to be enjoying her driving. Our twins are currently learner drivers too and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.