Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 5, 2012

BOMs Away Monday - 5 Feb 2012

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yBA0dP9XZiY/TdlBWrZfbOI/AAAAAAAAAcM/mjC0IDWrqZY/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays! 
(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)

Amaretto Cottage keeps emerging. Month 5's work:

8 of these at 10"

and 4 of these at 10"

Month 6's work:

4 of these at 10"

And, (finally!) a couple more Baby Janes:

D-2

RS-1 (it sits the other way - Blogger did its thing and spun my pic)

~*~*~*~*~

What have you guys done on BOMs or interval projects lately? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there. :D


7 comments:

Barbara said...

Ha! I was sitting here at my computer and you popped up! I love your Baby Jane blocks. Very cute. Now I'm going to link up.

Judee said...

Love all your blocks but especially the log cabins.

Denise :) said...

Your BOM blocks are all coming along very nicely!! :)

Alicia said...

Hi!! All your block are beautiful . Love the logcabin ones!
Have a nice stitching day !

ANudge said...

Baby Jane is coming along so beautifully. I like the Log Cabin too. Your fabrics are wonderful.
Thanks for the Linky.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow...your Janes are always wonderful. You are shaming me into making one....grin.

Finally finished a block to post.

Barbara said...

Greetings! I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. It adds considerably to my reading enjoyment. I'm honoring you with the Versatile Blogger award.

http://catpatches.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger.html