Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Q4 List


~*~*~*~


Not sure how many quilts I can finish up around the ongoing house remodeling, but it's nice to be back at the stage of making goal lists again. This is linked up at She Can Quilt's post for the fourth quarter of intentions.
Here is my Q4 LIST OF QUILTS for the complete finish by December 31st:

(This is intentionally over-populated since finishes only count if they're listed up front.)
1. Sew Spooky – pleeeease get this finished for Halloween!



2. Ruffled Roses - for Scott's Mom , stitched from Aug 2011 to Aug 2013, it has 5,139 pieces and an ambitious quilting plan!



3. The Nov UFO Challenge, #? – to be drawn from my challenge list on Nov 1



















4. Daisy Days - this only needs binding. Seriously? Finish it!


5. The Dec UFO Challenge, #? – to be drawn from my challenge list on Dec 1

















6. Once Upon a Star - has the trapunto finished, now needs overall quilting



7. Holly Jolly Snowman - a kit I pieced together in December 2011. It's so cute - why is this not quilted yet??



8. Holiday Tidings - A BOM kit I got at JoAnn's in 2000, but pieced from Nov 2013 to March 2014. Maybe this will get quilted this season, and not hit a full TWO DECADES in UFO Land?



9. Raven's Throne - Row quilt 2 of 6 requested by Scott for his office, needs all the foreground work



10. Borealis Ridge - Row quilt 3 of 6 requested by Scott for his office, untouched kit

Image result for borealis ridge quilt kit


11. Caribou Crossing - Row quilt 4 of 6 requested by Scott for his office, untouched kit

Image result for caribou crossing quilt kit


12. The April UFO Challenge #5, "Devon's Quilt" – Queen size double wedding ring started beginning of 2015 or end of 2014, last worked on Dec 2017. Need quilting of the wide applique borders.



13. Hearts - pieced in May 2010
















14. Modernology - pieced from Dec 2013-August 2014, a personal favorite, so why has this stalled so long?



15. Christmas Door Cover - Oh!  And I can't forget the  seasonal door cover I need to make for my longarm room so that my daughter visiting from Florida can have some privacy while she's camping out in there. I want to make a tree something like this and perch 2 or 3 cardinals in it.



16. Bay Window Treatments - Get the other two finished and installed


17. Garden Tub Picture Window Treatments - Find a trim I like and get these made and installed


18. Master Suite French Empire Doors - Finish the remodel work on the 4 doors and re-install them. Channeling a modified Louis XV look

Image result for louis xv doors blue gold

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Your projects are all amazing but I'm staggered by #2 -- over 5000 pieces!! Holy cow! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - well done for confessing all the UFOs! Good luck with your target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lynette -- these are ALL going to be gorgeous! Although I must admit, I hadn't realized that we are now officially into the 4th quarter of 2018 until I read this post. That definitely spiked my blood pressure and set off a little end-of-year panic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a list of lovely projects! Good luck on your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ambitious list! But I think you can do it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list! So much fun available. Enjoy your projects & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have a ruffled roses quilt to finish, although it isn't on my list for this quarter. (There's always next year!) I wish you well on your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful UFOs you have! I know why they aren't finish - life gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again you have a fantastic list of eye candy for me to enjoy! I even enjoy seeing ones I've seen before. It never ceases to amaze me how much we love the same quilts. I am going to make that Halloween one some day - perhaps next Halloween. Also, I have the Ruffled Roses pattern all printed out. It is definitely on my bucket list.

    I hope you make great progress in 4 Q!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is also a quite extensive list. Hope you can finish some! My personal vote would go to the Halloween quilt (1) and the Modernology one (14)… But mostly have fun! xo Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an extensive and varied list! Binding? You can knock that one out! Did you get the Halloween quilt completed? On behalf of the entire crew, thanks for participating in 2018 Finish-A-Long. Good luck completing your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.