Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, June 19, 2016



Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!
We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of the post.


Wow! It Has Been A Week! Lots of fun, work, and sports that I'll have to journal when I'm not over exhausted.

The only BOM work I got done this week was assembling the flag portion of my DOD Americana quilt top that I've been adapting for Scott's retirement quilt.


~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn. Do you have any BOM work to share?  :D


4 comments:

  1. Like how you're personalizing that quilt. You always have such great ideas. Hope you stay cool over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite row is the one with all the men in uniforms. Such a creative quilt that you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous! It is probably my favorite one out of the whole group! You do amazing work. Sorry I never found the original pattern. I don't know what I did with them and I don't have a digital file anymore. I cut up the one I had when I was reconstructing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.