Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, December 22, 2013

BOMs Away - 23 Dec - Merry Christmas, Enjoying the Warmth!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg





Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!



We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.


Hey! I'm setting this on scheduled post ahead of time, so hopefully everything works for those of you who had sewing time for BOMs lately - because I'm not here! I'm off with all the other children and grandchildren, spending today in WARM Nassau, Bahamas courtesy of Grandpa and Barbara.


That's a far cry from our -17* F in Colorado last week!

I never thought I'd actually get to go on a cruise, and I really never thought Dad would take the entire extended family on one, so this is particularly special trip. Christmas this year is REMARKABLE.  :)  I'm looking forward to some beach time in various Caribbean places after the Arctic Blast we had, as well as some relaxing hand-work time on the deck overlooking the ocean.

I hope you are getting to enjoy some time with your loved ones, too, wherever it may be!

Before we left, I did sew up the pieces I cut out last time: 



I'm wondering if anyone actually sewed these past few days? Let us know if you did!

~*~*~*~*~

4 comments:

  1. I kinda hate you right now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your Caribbean Christmas excursion! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, lucky you! We woke up to 10 degrees and it's a whopping 25 now. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A large family gathering on a Cruise. Memories will be made. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.