October already?! Well, let's put together another one of these lists that help me get so much more done each month than I'd thought I would.
[Don't forget, I over-project on purpose, so this is not as overwhelming as it seems.]
- ✓ Piñata Pizzazz - Quilt this and turn it in at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum.
- Kelly's 1930s - Hand quilt the remaining feather motifs.
- Sea Breeze - Free-motion stitch and then quilt the puffer fish mini. Oh, it's name is "Koo Koo Puff" :)
- 25th, Baby! - Keep up the minimal quota of 2 footballs made and attached per day - shooting for 55 rings completed by month's end.
- Rainbow Jane - Figure out the quilting for the triangles and make a stencil.
- ✓ NewFO - Pull Jovial out of the NETY storage, get it washed, pressed, cut out. [Is there really nothing Halloween-y or Fallish in that storage?]
|It's got the 3D thing going in this pattern|
- Stay on schedule with Kelly's and Hello Moon
- Ruffled Roses - Finish border 4 and 1 cornerstone
- Selvages - Finish setting it [and find that quilt a better name!]
COMMUNITY SEWING - ✓ Piñata Pizzazz for flood relief, see above
FMQ Station - Piñata Pizzazz, then Koo Koo Puff
Piecing Station - 25th, Baby!, followed by Jovial
Hand Station - Kelly's 1930s and Ruffled Roses