Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Haha!! That's a New One!!

Still chuckling.  Remember this mini I made to brighten my hubby's dreary office? 




Well, the girls and I stopped by to see his new office-slash-exam-room Friday (they like to do that there - move everyone around constantly), and he already had the quilt up on the wall.  A coworker walks in to say "hi" to us, and his eyes quickly found the mini: "Oh!! Wow. Is that a really cool dart board. . . quilt?"   hahaha!!!   

I love that this mini evokes so many different interpretations, and I have to say, this one seriously cracked me up! Granted, we weren't having the most serious conversation when he popped in . . .  
 


11 comments:

  1. Hmmm.....patent this guys idea and become rich! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I always giggle when things like that happen. Glad you have such a god sense of humor too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was trying! I think that is so cute! I like the mini, perfect for brightening up any work space, or play space...any space!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Willow is doing great, she has about tripled in size since I got her and learning all the good stuff. The lady I got her from watches her for me when I go to work and her boyfriend is doing basic training for me. Who could ask for more? Willow proved her name was appropriate last week when she very daintily chased and leaped (leapt?) after a butterfly in the back yard. I wish I had my camera going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...now that you mention it, I can see a resemblance to a Dart Board :)
    A VERY NICE dartboard. Hopefully no needles head it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always funny when non quilters say something about a quilt! Dart board? Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! And I love the balloon glove too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny! Beauty... err, "interpretation" is in the eye of the beholder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.